Are you interested in volunteering in Colombia, but you can't commit to an organization for a longer period of time? Then short term volunteering is the solution! Short-term volunteering is suitable for volunteers who can help for less than a month.
This means that you mainly get to know an organization and can be meaningful by understanding what the NGO needs in the short term. The goal is to transfer your knowledge and skills to the organization. After you have done your fieldwork, you can always stay involved and remain in contact with the NGO.
What can you expect from us when being a short term volunteer:
- E- mail contact in preparation of and during your volunteer adventure.
- An intake interview (face to face or online via a video call).
- The VC document about our expectations towards the volunteers.
- The scheduling of an appointment between an NGO and the volunteer.
- Volunteer meeting once a month.
- You can always reach VC on your mobile from Mon-Fri during office hours and in case of emergencies on weekends.