Do you have the opportunity to volunteer in Colombia for a longer period of time? Can you as a professional commit to an organization for a period of 1 to 3 months? Then medium-term volunteering is the best option for you!
As a medium-term volunteer you use your qualities to support and strengthen the organization. In this way you learn, of course in consultation with the (local) employees, how you can best apply your expertise within a different culture and enrich yourself with practical experience abroad. Together with the organisation you can create changes that have a positive impact on the target group. This can lead to a perfect win-win situation.
What can you expect from us when being a medium-term volunteer:
- E-mail contact in preparation of and during your volunteer adventure.
- An intake interview (face to face or online via a video call).
- The VC document about our expectations towards the volunteers.
- The scheduling of an appointment between an NGO and the volunteer.
- Volunteer meeting once a month.
- You can always reach VC on your mobile from Mon-Fri during office hours and in case of emergencies on weekends.
- A volunteer certificate from Volunteers in Colombia.