Are you available as a professional for a longer period of time? Do you create your own impact on the community? Don't you just want to get to know an organization, but apply your expertise within a management position? Then you belong to our exclusive group of long-term Volunteers in Colombia.
Of course, you will also directly deploy your expertise and talent in an organization, develop and manage your educational projects and create measuring tools to evaluate the impact of projects. In addition to this impact, you will also build special relationships with your immediate colleagues and the community you help.
To provide extra help to the organization, you can also get input and funding from your own network to achieve the goals of the organization together.
What can you expect from us when being a long-term volunteer:
- E-mail contact in preparation of and during your volunteer adventure.
- An intake interview (face to face or online via a video call).
- The VC document about our expectations towards the volunteers.
- The scheduling of an appointment between an NGO and the volunteer.
- Volunteer meeting once a month.
- You can always reach VC on your mobile from Mon-Fri during office hours and in case of emergencies on weekends.
- A volunteer certificate from Volunteers in Colombia.
- Salsa dancing with older people at one of our organizations.
- A T- shirt of Volunteers in Colombia.
- At the end we schedule a personal evaluation interview.